Google analytics

Thursday 19 September 2013

Winter fuel allowance.

Shortly I expect to receive my winter fuel allowance from the government.
You might ask why I should expect to receive this, bearing in mind that I receive a good company pension, substantial savings, no mortgage, and no debts?

Because I'm worth it.

It's about time that the state gave me something back for a change. After all, I never voted for extensive subsidies for wind turbines and solar panels that have seen my energy bills double in the last decade.

I have paid over and above of my fair share of tax. It's about time I should get some of my tax back.

After all I have helped nearly two generations of the feckless, live happily sucking on the taxpayer's teat.

Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Is it not the duty of the elderly to quietly expire and leave any posessions they have to deserving youf?
    You sound suspiciously like you have a sense of entitlement - for shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And BoyGeorge was salivating at the prospect of reducing WFA based upon the Met Office telling him Global Warming would lead to less need for heating. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.