Google analytics

Saturday 10 December 2011

Don’t forget the military wives.

I’ve been banished to the computer in the kitchen. Why you ask? My wife and the niece (Bless her curse her, she’s drinking all my rum), are watching the X Factor finale. I was deemed persona non grata for suggesting that it was puerile wannabee crap. Or words to that effect.

So in a mind for a bit of FE disobedience please buy this single for Christmas.

Where ever you are

It’s only £1.99 at Amazon.

Go on, you’ll be doing your bit in supporting our armed forces. I count myself as lucky in conflicts I’ve been in. However I’ve  lost some dear friends to war. I will remember them. Without meaning to hector, you should as well.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was the final night of X factor but there's more tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That CD (my reasons being very much like your own) .. plus a replacement bottle of "Pusser's" is on my Christmas list FE ..

    None-too subtle hints have been dropped to the family .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that ωаs unusual. I juѕt wrote аn very long comment but
    after I cliсked submit my comment diԁn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm nоt ωriting all that
    ovег agаin. Anyways, just ωanteԁ
    to say wonderful blog!

    mу ωеb ѕіte .
    .. www.tlcinstituteonline.org

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.