Google analytics

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Demon drink

Many have found themselves stumbling home late at night, a little worse for wear and unable to hail a taxi. Well the man in this little little video takes the Biscuit.

See the evils of the demon drink demonstrated above. Now in the interests of the “Big Society” (Or some such rot), stop, and stop NOW. You have been warned. I haven’t had a drink since……….Let me think? I remember now. Last night.

A public service broadcast delivered to you free from The Government Department of Filthy Engineers.

*And before you shout at me. No. I don’t read the Sun*

2 comments:

  1. Captain Haddock8 June 2011 at 19:09

    Looks a bit like "Wee Willie" Haigh ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least they were all trying to get somewhere. They had direction --- maybe government could learn from this!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.