I Think I've got blogger's cramp. My fingers are not doing what they are supposed to do on the keybourd.
Or could it be the demon drink that has demonically take my blogging soul tonight.
These are some of the questions you'll be asked when you go to get a visa.
- Are you coming to the United States to engage in prostitution or unlawful commercialized vice or have you been engaged in prostitution or procuring prostitutes within the past 10 years?
- Have you ever been involved in, or do you seek to engage in, money laundering?
- Do you have a mental or physical disorder that poses or is likely to pose a threat to the safety or welfare of yourself or others?
- Do you seek to engage in espionage, sabotage, export control violations, or any other illegal activity while in the United States?
- Do you seek to engage in terrorist activities while in the United States or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities?
- Have you, while serving as a government official, been responsible for or directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religious freedom?
- Have you committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in extrajudicial killings, political killings, or other acts of violence?
- Have you ever committed, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in torture?
- Have you ever ordered, incited, committed, assisted, or otherwise participated in genocide?
- Have you ever or do you intend to provide financial assistance or other support to terrorists or terrorist organizations?
What is the point of asking these questions? If you're a terrorist or other criminal you're hardly likely to say Yes. Are you?
Don't you hate holidays. At least the booking of them. I'd arranged for ten of us to travel to Lake Garda for a wedding this month. After the wedding we were all going to split up and go our separate ways. (FE and his wife are going on to Rome as we've never been there). All parties were asked to book their own travel arrangements after the Lake Garda stay. Simple.
One party forgot.
FE has spent the last hour trying to extend their stay till the party's flight date. God knows what my phone bill will be after an hour on the phone, ringing Italian hotels. The upside is that my Italian is a tad better than it was an hour ago.