Google analytics

Tuesday 12 October 2010

I just love Cif

Stripsidebob on blogging

I think Marr is right to say blogs, or even comments sections on newspapers websites (like this one, very much like this one), are mostly filled with unpleasantness, vitriol, anger, abuse, and downright nastiness.

Listen up kids...here's how you can be radical. Try being nice to one another, consider the topic in hand, try and have a relevant point to make, and think before you press send on the latest bile you've just shat out.

Well Bob.

You can fuck right off. There that’s off my chest now.

Back to the Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Could benefit from his own advice really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you followed Bob's advice then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm just trying to be his stereotype blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.