Google analytics

Saturday 1 May 2010

Remember "Boobquake"?

The "Blag Hag" defends her feminism here.

I especially liked the ending.

I'm not upset. I know that whatever you say, someone, somewhere will be offended. If the cleric had said eating pork caused earthquakes, and I suggested Baconquake, I'd probably be getting nasty emails from vegans or PETA. If the cleric had said drinking alcohol caused earthquakes, and I suggested Beerquake, I'd probably be getting nasty emails from teetotalers. But if I lived my whole life in constant fear of pissing someone off, I would stay silent and accomplish nothing. And what good is that?

Food for thought?

Serious UPDATE well worth the read. The Muslim response. This is seriously going to upset the clerics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.