Google analytics

Sunday 9 May 2010

GO.

 

gordon

Gordon still doesn’t get it. He’s lost the election but still thinks he has the right to govern.

In a defiant email to Labour Party workers thanking them for their efforts in the campaign, Mr Brown said he was determined to fight on to secure his policies for economic recovery.

"My resolve has not, and will not, change. I pledged to do everything in my power to fight for the people of this country - to secure the recovery, to protect their livelihoods and to continue to fight for a future fair for all," he said.

I just wish we had a symbolic  Berlin wall to push over. (Preferably with Gordon underneath it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.