Google analytics

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Go!

Even Gordon's own side think he's crap.

 

dynamite

A Labour parliamentary candidate today dubbed Gordon Brown the worst Prime Minister Britain has had.

According to the Lynn News newspaper, North West Norfolk candidate Manish Sood said: "Immigration has gone up which is creating friction within communities. The country is getting bigger and messier.

Where have you been for the last thirteen years mate?

Coming so close to the election, Mr Sood's comments will come as a major blow to Mr Brown's bid to win a fourth term for Labour.

Oh I do hope so.

I wonder if the BEEB will pick up on this? I'm not holding my breath.

 

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.