Google analytics

Thursday 25 March 2010

Booking fatigue.

1549_08_6---Scaligero-Castle--Malcesine--Lake-Garda--Italy-Castello-Scaligero--Malcesine--Lago-di-Garda--Italia_web

 

The whole world is going to Lake Garda it would seem.

I've just spent the last two days trawling websites trying to book hotel rooms for 10 people. As fast as I tried to book, some other bugger beat me to it. As the hours went on the rooms dwindled, along with my sense of humour. It was like being stalked. It was as if people were waiting till my mouse was poised and then clicking a fraction of a second before me. It was like bidding on E bay.

If it's going to be the same when I try booking flights, I'm going to hurl my keyboard into the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.