Google analytics

Sunday 3 January 2010

Mystic Meg could do better than the Met Office


Yesterdays forecast for the South East today was that it would be clear and bright. I suppose that was meant to mean the snowflakes that are falling on my patio as I write this. Tossers. And they really mean to say that they can predict the weather in 30 years time?

Try getting the next 24 hours correct.

Obviously that £30,000,000 computer is no good for forecasting the weather. As you've proved it's so useless, can I have it as a gaming machine?

2 comments:

  1. Monday, 20 March 2000

    http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/snowfalls-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past-724017.html

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.