Google analytics

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Ecoloonies banned here.

More of that white soot falling.

I had to laugh when I read an article today, where Sea Shepherd conservation Society's super duper new boat was trashed by a whaler. Now I'm not particularly keen on whaling, but these buggers got what they deserved. These idiots (and Greenpeace) are totally irresponsible when it comes to the rules of the road at sea.

They tried to claim that it was all the fault of the whaler.

'They were stopped dead in the water when the incident occurred,' Maclean said of the Ady Gil.



It doesn't look like it to me in the above video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.