Google analytics

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Bianca Jagger, expert on climate change.

The BBC are desperate to hang onto their position on climate change.

I've just watched The Daily Politics show, and been subjected to the most nauseating 10 mins of the week. Here we had Bianca Jagger postulating on how the Cumbrian floods were caused by climate change, even though one of the presenters did try and put it in perspective, by numerating all the floods Cumbria had suffered in the past.

It's really scraping the bottom of the barrel of the BBC global warming fraternity that they are resorting to B list celebrities to make their case with emotive films of such rubbish that I've just been subjected to.

The nauseating clip is here

1 comment:

  1. I watched her at lunchtime. It was good to see the interviewer put her gas at a peep with the details of when Cumbria has had similar floods.

    They're beginning to get desperate wheeling out all the wrinklies. I'd volunteer for a large fee, but I doubt if they'd appreciate what I said.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like. I try to reply. Comments are not moderated. The author of this blog is not liable for any defamatory or illegal comments.